Auction 12th May 2018 at 2:30pm held at 79 Main Street, Mittagong “FireDrum Restaurant”
Located in a quiet, private cul de sac in one of the most sought after locations in Bong Bong common, just 10 minutes to Bowral the hub of the beautiful Southern Highlands.
This accommodating family home is set back from the road & offers spacious four bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms with multiple living areas & sits on almost an acre.
The elevated position & the protected north east aspect of the home captures green tree & distant mountain views.
This family home features:
• Large Open plan kitchen & dining area with an extended party sized entertaining deck.
• Electric kitchen appliances & dishwasher
• Timber windows, french doors, polished timber floor boards in living areas & neutral coloured carpet in bedrooms
• Multiple outdoor & indoor entertaining areas
• Private gardens & a low maintenance salt water & solar heated in ground Pool
• Tree lined & secured boundary fencing.
This light filled home has a feature for every member of the family including a gym/activity room or maybe home office/ guest room with vanity & toilet separate from the main living area.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||138|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||17|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|