Privately positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac & conveniently located a short drive to the township of Bowral, local walking tracks & schools.
This home has been meticulously renovated providing a perfect blend of indoor & outdoor living.
- Large open plan living area with parquetry flooring throughout the home
- Spacious lounge room with gas fire
- Open plan kitchen with island bench, gas cooking & large pantry
- Generous dining room opening to covered alfresco area overlooking the established gardens
- Four bedrooms (three have built-in robes), one oversized bedroom/ office with bay window
- Updated main bathroom & separate toilet
- New ducted Panasonic inverter heating & cooling system
- Private backyard, beautifully maintained gardens, mature hedging, veggie patch & garden shed
- Double carport with access to rear yard.
- For the investors, approximate rental income = $595.00 Per Week
This home is ideal for entertaining with family & friends, with plenty of room for the kids. This property is sure to please all who inspect.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||213|
|Median Rental Price||$563 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||77|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|