Privately positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac & conveniently located a short drive to the township of Bowral, local walking tracks & schools.
This home has been meticulously renovated providing a perfect blend of indoor & outdoor living.
- Large open plan living area with parquetry flooring throughout the home
- Spacious lounge room with gas fire
- Open plan kitchen with island bench, gas cooking & large pantry
- Generous dining room opening to covered alfresco area overlooking the established gardens
- Four bedrooms (three have built-in robes), one oversized bedroom/ office with bay window
- Updated main bathroom & separate toilet
- New ducted Panasonic inverter heating & cooling system
- Private backyard, beautifully maintained gardens, mature hedging, veggie patch & garden shed
- Double carport with access to rear yard.
- For the investors, approximate rental income = $595.00 Per Week
This home is ideal for entertaining with family & friends, with plenty of room for the kids. This property is sure to please all who inspect.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||208|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||75|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
Bowral High School
|7 Park Road Bowral NSW 2576||Special||Government||1.45 km|
Southern Highlands Christian School
|22 Boardman Road South Bowral NSW 2576||Combined||Non-Government||1.69 km|
Bowral Public School
|47 Bendooley Street Bowral NSW 2576||Primary||Government||1.97 km|
St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Primary School
|24-32 Bundaroo Street Bowral NSW 2576||Primary||Non-Government||2.05 km|
Chevalier College Bowral
|481A Moss Vale Road Bowral NSW 2576||Secondary||Non-Government||2.4 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.