Welcome to “Cragside”, a simply wonderful paradise of just under one acre & situated in the lovely village of Fitzroy Falls. Be charmed on arrival as you wind up your lovely tree lined driveway to your character cottage in the country. “Cragside” is one of the original farmhouses of “Yarrunga”, the village name before the current streets & township of Fitzroy Falls were formed.
- A delightful character cottage of three bedrooms, built in the 1930’s with 9 foot ceilings & cedar lined walls sourced from Kangaroo Valley
- Nestled on over three quarters of an acre of a lovely landscaped paradise with two street frontages
- Large & warmly carpeted formal lounge with adjacent study nook & music room
- Stunning modern eat-kitchen with ample bench space, stainless steel appliances & French doors opening onto covered alfresco
- Formal dining, open plan off kitchen with 2x split air-conditioning & garden views
- Generous sun-filled sitting room with a Lopi Endeavour’ wood fireplace, tiled & with garden views
- Main bedroom with large built in robe opens onto the north facing wrap around verandah
- Generous second kids bedroom also with verandah access & a third bedroom – both with built in robes
- Floor to ceiling windows in all living areas, capturing garden views & winter sun.
- Main bathroom with shower, spa bath & toilet
- External laundry combined with second bathroom facilities consisting of another shower & toilet
- Two outdoor dining/eating areas, north facing verandah & large deck
- Garage with workshop & storerooms opening onto a large animal enclosure currently used as chook run & small vegie patch/herb garden
- Well established & extensive easy care gardens, perfect for nature lovers & of cool climate micro climate’ gardening – All fully fenced
- Easy walk to local general store, award winning pies & Grandpa’s shed’ & 200 metres to the magnificent Fitzroy Falls & its award winning visitor centre.
Cragside is in a great location, close to two local playgrounds & Fitzroy Falls sailing club & is surrounded by nature with amazing local bushwalking tracks nearby including twin falls lookout, the grotto, west rim track & the east rim wildflower walking track.
The village of Fitzroy Falls is a wonderful country hamlet in the Southern Highlands & is just a short drive to the townships of Moss Vale & Bowral, Robertson & Kangaroo Valley, 50 minutes to the Coast, around 90 minutes from Sydney Airport & 2 hours to Canberra.
For more information or an inspection on this simply charming country property, please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 [email protected] or Ashley Kersten on 0447 555 001 [email protected]
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||4|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
Avoca Public School
|961 Sheepwash Road Avoca NSW 2577||Primary||Government||3.63 km|
Burrawang Public School
|24 Church Street Burrawang NSW 2577||Primary||Government||6.72 km|
|The Scots College - Glengarry Campus||369 Jacks Corner Road Kangaroo Valley NSW 2577||Combined||Non-Government||9.63 km|
Kangaroo Valley Public School
|140 Moss Vale Road Kangaroo Valley NSW 2577||Primary||Government||11.18 km|
Kangaloon Public School
|1488 Kangaloon Road Kangaloon NSW 2576||Primary||Government||11.26 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.