Masterfully designed to create sensible, yet imaginative living spaces which inspire the senses.
A delightful, soaring entry void generates light filled rooms, the home is tastefully decorated with high quality finishes with superior inclusions combining elegant touches unique to this home.
Quiet & peacefully tucked away in this exclusive enclave of executive homes.
• Open plan living at its best including French doors opening onto an exquisite & lush private garden with a piazza styled terrace.
• Remote controlled shade awning, retractable fly screen door & plantations shutters.
• Over sized master suite with abundant storage & large well-appointed ensuite.
• Two substantial well-lit bedrooms to the ground floor with conveniently placed bathroom between.
• Centrally-located Gourmet kitchen with a sizable walk in pantry.
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning & alarm.
Inspection by appointment.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||68|
|Median Rental Price||$950 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
Chevalier College Bowral
|481A Moss Vale Road Bowral NSW 2576||Secondary||Non-Government||1.09 km|
|11-29 Railway Road Burradoo NSW 2576||Combined||Non-Government||1.24 km|
Bowral High School
|7 Park Road Bowral NSW 2576||Special||Government||1.82 km|
Bowral Public School
|47 Bendooley Street Bowral NSW 2576||Primary||Government||1.99 km|
St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Primary School
|24-32 Bundaroo Street Bowral NSW 2576||Primary||Non-Government||2.45 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.