Please contact me for a fully complaint private inspection, or video walk through of this property.
Located in the desirable Southern Highlands this property is something to behold with north-facing views over Morton National Park. This property offers a unique rural charm from the moment you drive through the main gate ‘Honey Bee’, you travel down the tree-lined driveway whilst being completely surrounded by rolling green paddocks. This 3-bedroom homestead is situated on approximately 100 acres of rolling pasture & native bushland.
Property features include:
- Executive country home with wrap around verandah allowing multiple sitting places to be close to nature in the established gardens providing peace & harmony
- 3 generous bedrooms all with outstanding views
- from living & bedrooms
- Large open plan living & dining area
- Cover outdoor entertaining area perfect for BBQ’s with family & friends
- Stunning french windows & doors throughout
- Double lock-up garage
- 2 Stables
- Fully fenced vegetable garden
- Pasture improved paddocks
- Cattle yard & loading ramp
This is an exceptional lifestyle property with provisions for a secondary income through Airbnb/Stayz. It truely showcases the native Australian bush with an abundance of wildlife including kangaroos, wombats, deer & koalas. Perfectly central this property is ideally located 30 minutes to the thriving town of Moss Vale & 30 Minutes to Goulburn & just under 2 hours from both Sydney CBD & Canberra. For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact Damien Ogilvy on 0423 548 147 [email protected] or Clayton Smith on 0419 555 035 [email protected]