To inspect, contact Frank to book your 15 minute Time Slot (See below) for this Saturday September 25th from 11am onwards …
11am – Available
11.15am – Booked
11.30am – Available
11.45am – Booked
12 Noon – Booked
12.15pm – Booked
Ph: 0456 555 422 or email: [email protected]
Welcome to this simply gorgeous character cottage & property in an ideal position & opposite the national park in beautiful Fitzroy Falls.
Cute as can be & bathing in northern sunlight, this versatile property includes a charming 2-bedroom weatherboard cottage, a massive studio / showroom with an extra bedroom plus an ample amount of extra shedding – all situated on a very generous 1593m2 parcel of land.
Situated in a great position & a friendly community, this wonderful property offers a vast array of options & possibilities.
THE COTTAGE HOME
- Gorgeous & character filled weatherboard cottage with high ceilings & colorbond roofing
- Lovely covered entryway into the cosy lounge room with a brilliant solar light & an inviting slow-combustion fireplace
- An extra living & dining area that flows onto the sunroom with reverse cycle air con & large bi-fold windows that open out & gaze onto the sunny north facing back yard
- Two generous sized bedrooms in the main home (A 3rd option in the studio)
- Charming compact kitchen with gas & electric cooking
- Cute bathroom with toilet, vanity & shower over bath that faces to the north
- Functional laundry that opens to the rear yard
- Spacious & sunny rear timber deck
THE STUDIO, SHED & PROPERTY
- Zoned B1 Neighbourhood Centre offering a multitude of options
- Previously a woodworking business & set up for the making & selling of hand crafted furniture
- Large & charming studio showroom with a 3rd bedroom / study office
- Massive 4 bay shed / workshop with 3 phase power & plenty of shelving or enough room for 4 cars
- An extra carport lean-to carport which can fit a further 3 cars
- Small 2nd office space at the rear that gazes out to the beautiful bushland & will inspire that painting or novel in you!
- An extra covered woodshed
- Plenty of water with a bore & a total of three water tanks totalling 50,000 litres
- Only one neighbour in sight & adjoins nature on three sides
- Easy access to lovely nature walking trails to Fitzroy Falls and beyond
- Bus access, just metres away, to quality local public schools & high schools
- Lovely, good spirited local community
- Just a 16 minute drive to Moss Vale, 22 minutes to Bowral & 18 minutes to Kangaroo Valley
- Easy walk to the Fitzroy Falls lookout, a plethora of nature walking trails in the adjoining national park, local National Parks & Wildlife centre & the beautiful lake & sailing club
- Plenty of options & ideal for a couple, a small family, home business, tradie or car collector
Fitzroy Falls is a wonderful country hamlet in the Southern Highlands & is ideally situated between Bowral, Robertson, Kangaroo Valley & the Coast & is just 90 minutes from Sydney Airport & Canberra.
Here is your ultimate opportunity to acquire this affordable gem & work from home in a wonderful country hamlet, yet be situated only 2 hours from Sydney & Canberra & just 45 minutes to the coast.
For an inspection of this fantastic property, please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or [email protected]