Property ID: 19001363
Welcome to this fantastic home in one of Robertson’s favourite streets. Family fun, BBQ’s & back yard cricket will be the new norm on your generous sized block & a home with many inclusions, all neatly tucked away in a quiet & friendly cul-de-sac position.
• Ample space with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & 3 living areas on more than a quarter acre of land
• Main bedroom with walk-in robe & ensuite bathroom
• Three good sized remaining bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Good sized kitchen with w/i pantry, wrap around bench, omega d/w, water filter & induction cooktop
• Open plan & tiled dining area off the kitchen which leads into the extra family room
• Lounge/media room at the front of the home with carpet flooring
• Ducted r/c air-con system & 5kw of solar panels to keep those power bills down
• North facing undercover alfresco rear patio area/ man cave that soaks up the sun & leads onto the enclosed yard
• Wonderful large back yard with chook run & covered veggie patch
• Double garage with elec. roller doors with solid concrete driveway entrance & internal access to the home
• Huge bonus of another very large detached double garage/workshop with three-phase power, roller doors & concrete floor
• Walking distance to the village with its famous Robertson Inn, shops, old cheese factory & public school
• Great for BBQ’s & entertaining of friends, this is a wonderful residence to suit the family!
The unique village of Robertson is well situated with great access to the Coast & neighbouring Southern Highland towns such as Bowral, Moss Vale & Berrima. Robertson is beautiful at any time of year & a great place to live & play, with a local school & pre-school, an array of charming restaurants, grocery store, shops & forests & waterfalls to walk & ride through. There is a thriving art community, a friendly atmosphere & events all year round to keep all walks of life happily entertained.
Whether for the growing family, or for the empty-nesters with extra room for the relos to come & visit, this is a great opportunity to seal the deal for your dream family home & have it all wrapped up for “Christmas in July”!
For more information, please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or email: [email protected]
Phone 02 4861 4444
Fax 02 4862 1346
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||58|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||39 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|