Located in an enviable position on a beautiful tree lined street in Bowral, this wonderful home has the space & large lot size to satisfy the most discerning. For families & those looking for the next move, this is the perfect location to relax & spread your wings.
- Easy living open plan home with smart & functional design.
- Tasteful updates include new flooring, air-conditioning, en-suite, laundry & interior painting
- Clean gas hot water & cooking
- Huge newly covered private outdoor entertaining area
- Spacious & light filled throughout.
- Gorgeous north facing living room at rear – a winter haven.
Exterior Highlights Include:
- 2 x double garages for all your storage needs.
- Circular drive with easy access for all vehicles + side access to rear
- Low maintenance yard areas with lots of room to live and grow.
- XL 2250sqm lot.
- Close to local schools, transport routes & all services.
Just right for growing families, professionals & downsizers – your entrée to an idyllic & peaceful Southern Highlands lifestyle – on the doorstep of parklands & only minutes walk from Bowral town centre, schools/daycare, hospitals & the Cafes and Shopping precinct that we all know & love.
Don’t delay on this one – see OPEN HOME guide or call BRENDAN WATSON now on 0406 397 397 or [email protected] for more information.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||222|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||74|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
Southern Highlands Christian School
|22 Boardman Road South Bowral NSW 2576||Combined||Non-Government||0.69 km|
Bowral High School
|7 Park Road Bowral NSW 2576||Special||Government||2.46 km|
Bowral Public School
|47 Bendooley Street Bowral NSW 2576||Primary||Government||3.28 km|
Chevalier College Bowral
|481A Moss Vale Road Bowral NSW 2576||Secondary||Non-Government||3.39 km|
St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Primary School
|24-32 Bundaroo Street Bowral NSW 2576||Primary||Non-Government||3.49 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.