Situated in a wonderfully private & peaceful position yet only 8 minutes drive from the quaint village of Kangaroo Valley is the beautiful “Jacks Corner Retreat”
Nestled on 40 acres with substantial infrastructure, this well established Retreat emanates peace & tranquility which is totally saturated throughout it’s surrounding structures & its wonderful combination of cleared paddock sections & lovely bush & rain forest areas.
THE DWELLINGS & BUILDINGS
Substantial infrastructure consisting of four large buildings;
Building 1 –
The main building warmly greets you on arrival with an attractive paved walkway leading to front entry foyer.
Enormous & inviting living room with 3 sitting areas, air con & a cozy fireplace.
Modern granite kitchen with 6 burner gas cooking, large industrial dishwasher plus a functional servery area for guests.
Extensive & sunny dining room with long table seating for over 20 people.
Two large bedrooms usually used for retreat facilitators.
Extensive main bathroom with separate toilet.
Lovely sitting room plus another sun room.
A multitude of undercover verandahs & outside sitting areas with a bright & leafy outlook.
Building 2 –
A stunning covered timber walkway leads to the guest accommodation building wings retreat attendees which consists of 6 very large bedrooms, all with wardrobes & own ensuite bathrooms with individual on-demand gas hot water systems.
Also, all 6 bedrooms have their own separate entries & bask in the warm & bright light.
Building 3 –
An immaculate meditation yurt of 8 metres in diameter, perfectly located in a peaceful position & ideal for the inner reflection of body, mind & soul, for individuals or in groups.
Building 4 –
A very large yoga studio with air conditioning, particularly suitable for “Iyengar yoga” which includes the use of wall supported ropes to assist with initial balance during certain yoga poses & positions.
Also included in this large structure is a delightful manager’s studio & two storage shed areas.
THE PROPERTY AND SURROUNDS
- Jacks Corner Retreat is fully booked for 2021 to hosts and facilitators for retreats and workshops
- This brilliant 40 acre property consists of a versatile combination of around 20 acres of lovely grass paddocks, bush land, rain forest & peaceful walking trails throughout that also lead out to an amazing rock gorge with stunning views
- Very private with no road noise or in view of neighbouring buildings
- Water is in plentiful supply with over 100,000 litres of tank storage, a filtering system plus three dams
- Bitumen road to the front entrance at Jacks Corner Road with a long private driveway
- A wonderful array of sitting areas, walkways, landscaping & garden features
- Admire the friendly visits from the variety of the cute wildlife occupants such as wallabies, wombats, echidna & an assortment of plentiful bird life
- Utilize the open grazing paddocks for a horse or two or a few sheep or cows
- The property is situated on the water reserve with the Kangaroo River to the South
- A huge array of inclusions are possibly available in the sale which consist of items such as living room furniture, bedding, refrigerators, heaters, tv, bookcases, shelving, workbenches, machinery & more
- Ideally located within an 8 minute drive to Kangaroo Valley village from the front gate, Jacks Corner Retreat provides total privacy in a beautiful natural setting & the feeling of being away from it all
- All the hard work has been done to set up this beautiful retreat property!
Take Note: This immaculate mid-sized acreage paradise provides many wonderful & practical options in so many ways …
Continue the current operation allowing the hosting and facilitating of retreats with yoga workshops, meditation gatherings, corporate relaxation sessions or larger events for groups; Have as your very own private retreat getaway in the country to enjoy with friends & family; Carry out your own successful air-bnb/short term Holiday rental operation; or Perhaps you could expand the possibilities even further and explore other opportunities such as the hosting of Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions or a Key Note Speaking Function Event Centre (STCA).
Here, the choices are almost endless!
Described by many as “The most beautiful valley in Australia”, Kangaroo Valley is neatly tucked between Bowral & Berry & just two hours from Sydney & Canberra – All within easy reach, yet still with the feeling of being a world away!
For your own private inspection or for more information, please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or [email protected]
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||45|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|