Welcome to “Coachwood Lodge”, a very large & quality home ideal for the extended family & situated close to the wonderful village of Robertson.
Great times with the family, weekend bbq’s & refreshing plunge pool sessions will be the new norm in your generous sized home with many features & lovely gardens, all neatly tucked away in a quiet & friendly cul-de-sac position.
- Enormous family home with high ceilings, warm in winter and cool in summer
- Stunning entry foyer welcomes you each time you return home
- Quality brick and colorbond construction
- A huge array of 6 bedrooms or 5 plus a studio/ office with separate entry, perfect for teenagers or to work from home
- The list goes on with 4 large living areas with an assortment of french doors & bay windows
- 2 large bathrooms & three toilets
- North facing main bedroom with massive walk-in robe & ensuite bathroom with twin vanities & separate toilet
- Five good sized remaining bedrooms, most with built-in robes
- Large main bathroom with bath, shower & w.c.
- Wonderful chef’s kitchen with granite benchtops, centre island, bosch appliances & d/w
- Freshly painted throughout & brand new carpet to three of the bedrooms
- Jarrah floating wooden floors to the living areas and carpet to bedrooms
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air-con throughout & slow combustion fireplace to the family room
- Handy positioned laundry with direct access to the rear yard
- French doors lead out to the lovely landscaped gardens with paved walkways, large rear paved areas & pool
- Plunge-pool, solar heating & attractive glass fencing
- Double garage with electric door & rear access
- Walking distance to the village with its famous Robertson Inn, shops, old cheese factory & public school
- Great for bbq’s & entertaining of friends & family
- This is a quality residence to suit the large happy family & most discerning buyers!
The unique village of Robertson is well situated with great access to the Coast and neighbouring Southern Highland towns such as Bowral, Moss Vale & Berrima. Robertson is beautiful at any time of year & a great place to live and play, with a local school & preschool, an array of charming restaurants, grocery store, shops & forests & waterfalls to walk & ride through. There is a thriving art community, a friendly atmosphere & events all year round to keep all walks of life happily entertained.
Whether for the extended family, or for the empty-nesters with extra room for the relos to come & visit, this is a great opportunity to seal the deal for your dream family home & have it all wrapped up for Christmas!
For more information, please come to the open home from 11.30am to 12 noon this Saturday Dec 12th or for a private inspection, please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or email: [email protected]
If you would like to inspect this property & have been within a declared hotspot within the last 14 days, please contact the agent to discuss availability options.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||51|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|