Here it is, the one you have been waiting for – A perfect & manageable semi-acreage getaway situated down a beautiful country lane, with great usable land, a quaint two storey weekender loft cottage & some shedding – All for under the $1million dollar price tag!
- Wonderfully designed & compact loft style two storey cottage
- Two bedrooms with potential to convert to three if need be
- 3.8 lovely & lush acres, mainly cleared & usable
- Private entrance – The residence cannot be seen from the road
- The Cottage Lower level – Main bedroom with robe, kitchen, Living room with combustion fireplace, Bathroom with laundry facilities, Separate toilet, Polished wooden floors throughout
- Upstairs – Large loft room. Currently used as an open plan bedroom & living room combination which could be converted to 2 bedrooms if need be. Includes split system reverse cycle air-con
- Rustic covered verandah at front – Ready for that “old rocking chair”
- Open verandah at the rear – Great for BBQ’s etc
- 2 bay shed/garage with covered front area – all on a solid concrete slab
- In-ground Rain Water tank , Power & Enviro-Cycle type septic system
- Just 8 minutes from town via a beautiful country drive
- Ideal size block to have a mini bike for the kids, a chook run, a couple of alpacas &/or a horse or two!
Kangaroo Valley is described by many as “The most beautiful valley in Australia”, tucked midway between Bowral & Berry & just two hours from Sydney & Canberra. In the main village you will find a wide variety of activities, shops, cafes, restaurants & the local school.
This is a wonderful small acreage that can be acquired as a brilliant weekender to escape from the busy city or as a small first country home for a couple – in a perfect country atmosphere.
For more information or for an inspection of this wonderful opportunity, please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or [email protected]
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||22|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|