Welcome to this wonderful semi-rural paradise set on just under 3 acres & with stunning mountain & escarpment views over Kangaroo Valley.
- Enchanting large family home on just under three acres in an elevated & private position & set well back from the road
- Three spacious bedrooms, all with stunning views, built-ins & each with easy access to the full wrap around verandah
- Expansive open plan living & dining areas featuring a cozy slow combustion fireplace to keep you cozy on those cool valley nights
- An additional living area which could be utilized either as a family room, large study or even as a fourth bedroom within the main home
- Modern kitchen with island bench, gas cooking, d/w, walk in pantry & plenty of storage space
- Clever landscaped gardens with smart watering system & low maintenance features
- Other features also include : Large laundry, plenty of linen & cupboard space, R/C air con, 44 kilo-litre rainwater tanks plus dam, small orchard, enviro-cycle system & boundaries are fully fenced
- Huge bonus of the approved & fully self-contained granny flat off the super-sized double garage – with one bedroom, kitchen/living, shower & toilet
- Lovingly owner built of Hardi & Colorbond construction, fully insulated & completed in 2004 with full attention to detail
- Easy ride or short drive to the centre of Kangaroo Valley village – With its famous “Friendly Inn” pub, cafes, post office, specialty shops, pre-school & public school
- This brilliant semi-acreage property affords, without doubt, some the best views to be experienced from anywhere in the Valley
Kangaroo Valley is described by many as “The most beautiful valley in Australia” & is neatly tucked between Bowral & Berry & just two hours from Sydney & Canberra. In the main village you will find a wide variety of activities, shops, galleries, cafes & restaurants. This a friendly community that make you welcome in their home town.
Don’t miss this special opportunity to commence your country life in the perfect country village community.
For more information on this brilliant & versatile property, please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or [email protected] or Brendan Watson on 0406 397 397 or [email protected]
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||22|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|