Situated in a peaceful street on 1,198sqm of easy-care gardens & lawns, this attractive family home is a must see. This perfectly presented four-bedroom brick home benefits from both formal & informal living areas. It has a large open plan kitchen which seamlessly flows to both the dining & living areas. The large deck area with a tree top outlook is perfect for entertaining with friends & family all year round. Ideally located only minutes from Moss Vale town centre where you can find a wide range of shops, award-winning cafes & restaurants, lush park, fantastic local schools, the indoor aquatic centre & transportation services.
Property features include:
- Large renovated kitchen with plenty of that all-important storage, plus easy access to both living & dining rooms
- Generous secondary bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- Master suite with built-in wardrobe & ensuite
- Large family bathroom with separate toilet
- There is no limit of heating & cooling options in this home, with gas central heating, large slow combustion fireplace, two split system air-conditioning & ceiling fans in 3 of the bedrooms
- Generous laundry with an amplitude of storage
- A full fenced back perfect for kids & furry friends. With space for all the kids to run around, a large sandpit & play around plus a large chicken coup, it doesn’t get much more family friendly than this
- Ideal side access to garage & shedding, perfect for boat, caravan or bike enthusiasts
This home is a must see, don’t miss the opportunity to secure your own slice of heaven in the gorgeous Southern Highlands. For more information or to arrange a private viewing contact Damien Ogilvy on 0423 548 147 [email protected] or Clayton Smith on 0419 555 035 [email protected]
If you would like to inspect this property & have been within a declared hotspot within the last 14 days, please contact the agent to discuss availability options.