Property ID: 19729420
Just perfect for your country retreat - available now is a delightful character cottage, inviting & easy to maintain yet bursting with outdoor space & oodles of charm. Step out of the village & into Manning’s Lookout road, your tranquil destination just waiting to be discovered.
Interior features include:
- 3 spacious bedrooms, all with built-ins
- Combined kitchen with loads of bench space & living area
- Cosy living areas plus formal lounge/media room
- Flued Gas Heating & electric panel heaters
- Full insulation in walls & roof
- Garden views at every step
Exterior features include:
- Purpose built 90 metre bore with perpetual licence
- 45,000 litre built-in water rainwater tanks – plus 20,000 shed tank – both bore boosted
- Large machinery shed/workshop & garden storage shed
- Greenhouse & chicken run & vege patches/orchard
- Cleverly designed & gorgeous flowing gardens
- Set on over 1 acres (6047sqm) of lush land – a veritable paradise for nature lovers
Only minutes to the renowned General Store & Caf & stunning Fitzroy Falls Park visitor centre. A pleasant drive to Bowral & Moss Vale & to the coast beyond Kangaroo Valley.
Fitzroy Falls is a beautiful destination in the Southern Highlands – near to recreation areas/playgrounds, sailing club & is around 90 mins to Sydney or Canberra via the Hume freeway & even less to the pristine beaches of the South Coast.
Don’t delay on this one – call BRENDAN WATSON now on 0406 397 397 or [email protected] for more information.
|Land Area||6,047.0 sqm|
Phone 02 4861 4444
Fax 02 4862 1346
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||5|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|