Just perfect for your country retreat - available now is a delightful character cottage, inviting & easy to maintain yet bursting with outdoor space & oodles of charm. Step out of the village & into Manning’s Lookout road, your tranquil destination just waiting to be discovered.
Interior features include:
- 3 spacious bedrooms, all with built-ins
- Combined kitchen with loads of bench space & living area
- Cosy living areas plus formal lounge/media room
- Flued Gas Heating & electric panel heaters
- Full insulation in walls & roof
- Garden views at every step
Exterior features include:
- Purpose built 90 metre bore with perpetual licence
- 45,000 litre built-in water rainwater tanks – plus 20,000 shed tank – both bore boosted
- Large machinery shed/workshop & garden storage shed
- Greenhouse & chicken run & vege patches/orchard
- Cleverly designed & gorgeous flowing gardens
- Set on over 1 acres (6047sqm) of lush land – a veritable paradise for nature lovers
Only minutes to the renowned General Store & Caf & stunning Fitzroy Falls Park visitor centre. A pleasant drive to Bowral & Moss Vale & to the coast beyond Kangaroo Valley.
Fitzroy Falls is a beautiful destination in the Southern Highlands – near to recreation areas/playgrounds, sailing club & is around 90 mins to Sydney or Canberra via the Hume freeway & even less to the pristine beaches of the South Coast.
Don’t delay on this one – call BRENDAN WATSON now on 0406 397 397 or [email protected] for more information.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||4|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
Avoca Public School
|961 Sheepwash Road Avoca NSW 2577||Primary||Government||6.09 km|
|The Scots College - Glengarry Campus||369 Jacks Corner Road Kangaroo Valley NSW 2577||Combined||Non-Government||7.64 km|
Burrawang Public School
|24 Church Street Burrawang NSW 2577||Primary||Government||8.64 km|
Kangaroo Valley Public School
|140 Moss Vale Road Kangaroo Valley NSW 2577||Primary||Government||8.68 km|
Robertson Public School
|47-53 Hoddle Street Robertson NSW 2577||Primary||Government||12.86 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.