It’s time to imagine a new beginning & an opportunity to embrace everything you love about the Southern Highlands.
Blissfully private & nestled in a tightly held Mittagong enclave this exceptionally constructed solid brick family home is bathed in natural light & offers multiple living spaces, opulent entertainment areas & lovingly manicured gardens. An in ground pool & outdoor cabana are focal features of 1,416sqm of prime real estate rewarding its next owner with peaceful bushland views.
A perfect home & location to raise a family on the doorstep of every practical convenience ranging from marquee schools to a wonderful local retail precinct. Central to a wide range of amenities including but not limited to cafes & restaurants, shops, public transport, primary & high schools, parks, walking tracks & bush tracks.
- Inviting entrance with original slate tiles & under-stair coat closet.
- Formal sitting & dining room off entrance with beautiful bay windows & dimmable lights.
- Downstairs home office.
- Chefs kitchen with gas stove, electric oven, quartz countertops, dishwasher, ample cupboard space & informal dining space. Light filled & overlooking the gardens.
- Secondary sitting/media room off kitchen.
- Downstairs bathroom with shower, toilet & vanity.
- Large laundry.
- 4 bedrooms all with BIR’s, Master suite with WIR & ensuite.
- Upstairs Rumpus room – perfect for a kids playroom or teenager retreat.
- Main bathroom with shower, spa bath & vanity.
- Oak wood floors downstairs, carpet upstairs with tiles in bathrooms.
- Gas central heating with radiators in every room, whirly bird ceiling insulation.
- Large outdoor entertaining area with designated BBQ area, elevated aspect taking advantage of the district views.
- In ground pool with secure fencing & pool house/cabana.
- Side access to the secondary garage with 2 car capacity & built in storage.
- Set on 1,460sqm with established rose & jasmine gardens.
To view this beautiful family home, please contact George Kolovos on 0418 232 816 or Sarah Long on 0477 555 055
In line with current NSW Health guidelines, please wear a mask at inspections, sanitise & check in. If you have been in a declared hotspot an inspection will not be possible at this time.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||170|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||45|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||37 %|