Welcome to “Misty Springs”, a truly unique and self-sustainable rural retreat on 27 Acres in the beautiful Mount Murray region of Robertson. Enjoy the extensive vista as you meander towards the coast from the Robertson township to arrive at your wonderful acreage getaway. This is a special place surrounded by stunning scenery, lush green farmland, rainforest, nature & wildlife. Enjoy this beautiful mid-sized acreage property either on weekends with friends & guests or as your permanent residence for the growing family.
- This spacious brick home incorporates two wings with an array of bedrooms, three living areas & a large outside alfresco to complete the picture
- A choice of four lovely & sunny bedrooms all with built-ins with each two situated at either end of the home & gazing towards the lush green rural views
- The huge main living section comprises of a lounge room plus large rumpus room & a dining area
- Spacious kitchen with elec. appliances, range hood & d/w which flows into the cozy extra family room area with s/c fireplace
- Modern & functional three way main bathroom with bath, shower & separate toilet, perfect for family & guests
- A renovated second bathroom is the ensuite to the main bedroom
- Stay warm or cool with fully ducted reverse cycle air throughout, cozy slow combustion fireplace plus there is a solar hot water system backed up by a booster electrical heater
- Lovely & sunny under covered outdoor entertaining area with fish pond & water fountain & a solid brick BBQ where you enjoy many a good time with friends & family
The Property & Location
- Set on a lovely rolling 27 acres with around 8 Acres cleared & usable
- The remainder of the land consists of some of the most pristine rainforest & adventure bushland you will ever experience
- Stunning views from many sections of the property overlooking rolling green farmland both nearby & beyond
- A large main shed plus additional undercover parking with plenty of space to store cars &/or machinery
- An abundance of water with its own plentiful spring which runs through the property, plus an array of rainwater tank storage
- Once a trout fish hobby farm, all the infrastructure of the fish tubs, tanks and pumps are still in situ for the new owner if they wish to continue with this previously successful venture that used to supply local restaurants
- A generous array of over 70 established trees consisting of wall nuts, chest nuts, macadamia nuts, hazel nuts, persimmons, figs, oranges & lemons, olives, mulberries, plums, apples, pears, grape vines, kiwi fruit, chokos & passion fruit.
- A whopping 90, (yes, NINETY) solar panels to keep those power bills close to zero
- The list goes on with a wonderful chick coop & outside pen plus an ever-evolving veggie patch
- Some magnificent elevated paddocks with new fencing, ideal to have a couple of animals, a cow, horses & perhaps set up your own arena, round yard with stables &/or shelter
- Two wonderful rain forest areas which form part of “The Green Belt Project”, which is a non-binding contract to provide a corridor for wild life in the area, fauna & flora to provide a safe haven for native animals & allow regeneration of the rare & beautiful Robertson Rain Forest.
- Great potential to increase the land size via a possible boundary adjustment with a neighbouring property (STCA)
- Many great areas & opportunities on the property & surrounds for bush walking, motor bikes, horse riding & or even mountain bike riding
- Easy access to the charming village of Robertson, just a 7 minute drive with a good quality road the entire way & the local school & high schools accessible by the local school bus
- Here’s your opportunity to reap the massive benefits of the substantial capital input and improvements carried out by the fastidious current owner with his absolute commitment to quality!
The unique township of Robertson is well situated with great access to the Coast & neighbouring Southern Highland towns such as Bowral, Moss Vale & Berrima. Robertson is beautiful at any time of year & a great place to live & play, with a local school & pre-school, an array of charming restaurants, grocery store, shops & forests & waterfalls to walk & ride through. There is a thriving art community, a friendly atmosphere & events all year round to keep all walks of life happily entertained.
This is a wonderful mid-sized acreage with so many options & possibilities that can be acquired as your country home for enjoyment with the family, or as a fantastic weekender & holiday let to escape from the noisy metropolis in a perfect country atmosphere whilst having good access to the coast.
For more information on this fabulous property, please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or [email protected]
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||51|
|Median Rental Price||$505 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|