Welcome to “Sharnford”, a simply lovely & affordable home, neat as a pin & conveniently situated right in the heart of Kangaroo Valley village.
This is truly the perfect, convenient & affordable scenario for a first home buyer or “Tree Changer” & without the burden of high maintenance.
In the year of all years we have just had, here is your opportunity to start afresh & make that move you’ve always wanted to the country without breaking the budget.
- Solid brick construction with tiled roof
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes
- 2 bathrooms & 3 living areas
- Beautiful & bright front lounge room with slow combustion fireplace & views to the north
- Compact kitchen with pantry & double fridge space flows into the lovely dining room with reverse cycle air-con
- The main & 2nd bedrooms gaze out to the north & wonderful views
- Private 3rd bedroom at the rear
- Large main bathroom with easy access shower & toilet
- Massive rumpus/entertaining room at the rear with the reverse cycle air-con & second bathroom with shower, toilet & vanity
- Gorgeous near new front verandah overlooks the front garden
- Another rear covered verandah flows up onto the green lawns
- Stunning views towards the lovely escarpments
- Lovely white picket fence with privacy hedges
- 2 car detached garage
- 688 square metres of easy care land
- Town water & town sewer
- Located in the heart of the village opposite the town hall & showground & an easy stroll to the general store, the famous “Friendly Inn” pub, cafes, post office, specialty shops, preschool & public school
Kangaroo Valley is described by many as “The most beautiful valley in Australia” & is neatly tucked between Bowral & Berry & just two hours from Sydney & Canberra. In the main village you will find a wide variety of activities, shops, galleries, cafes & restaurants. This is a friendly community that will make you welcome in their home town.
Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity to commence your country life in the perfect country village community.
To view this great value property that will not last long in this very active market, please come and say hi at our open home this Saturday Dec 12th from 1pm to 1.30pm or for more info please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or [email protected]
If you would like to inspect this property & have been within a declared hotspot within the last 14 days, please contact the agent to discuss availability options.