Due to Government direction we will be cancelling open homes. Please contact us to arrange a private inspection.
Gum Trees, Kangaroos, Homestead & Acres – Welcome to “Glenrock Park”, an immaculate country home on 2.5 acres of wonderful & all usable land & lush green lawns. With a brilliant North & East aspect with lovely filtered views towards Budderoo escarpments, this is a beautiful getaway property on weekends or enjoy as a permanent residence. The homestead & property is in immaculate condition & neat as a pin, all with the convenience of being an easy “b plan” walk from the village.
- Wonderful master built country home of brick & colourbond, built in 1994 with a charming bull nose verandah
- Large light filled open plan main living room with high ceilings, polished brush box timber floors & cozy slow-combustion fireplace
- A choice of three lovely bedrooms, each freshly carpeted with a beautiful feel
- Beautiful outlook from the main bedroom over the lush green lawns & enjoying the morning sun
- Large three way main bathroom & ensuite to the main bedroom
- Generous country timber kitchen with an array of cupboard space, gas & elec. cooking, d/w & rangehood
- Adjacent to the kitchen is a convenient eat-in dining area that flows conveniently in two directions
- Massive undercover outdoor alfresco deck area that looks pleasantly out onto the backyard & beyond to the East
- Large laundry with internal access to the house & single garage
- The single garage could easily convert to another bedroom or living area if need be
- Large covered bull-nose verandah across of the entire front of the home
- A great assortment of ceiling fans, air-con & gas points
The Property & Location
- Set on a lovely 2.5 acres of wonderful flat land & entirely usable
- Large amount of undercover parking with a 2 bay shed on slab, another single garage, 2 car high clearance carport All with the versatility to store cars, a caravan, your boat or machinery
- The main shed also has a toilet & shower & could possibly be used as a granny flat (STCA)
- Originally set up for horses, however the clever design without the use of sand for the horse arena means that the property & grounds are multi-purpose
- Perfectly beautiful flat land ideal for the addition of a large swimming pool or a tennis court
- The additional bonus of three shed area sections, currently utilised as two horse stables & a tack room, wash bay with a super large undercover area to fit horse floats all facing north & on a concrete slab. This would also make a great outdoor entertaining pavilion if need be.
- 50,000 litres of water tank storage, an array of fruit trees & easy care gardens & lawns
- The security in the country of other residences nearby yet with the bonus of a wonderful feeling of privacy
- Easy access to the village of Kangaroo Valley – Just a 3 minute drive or a 20 minute walk with a good quality bitumen road for the entire way
- Just a short drive to Golf Club, Tallowa Dam & Kangaroo River – Great destinations for canoeing, swimming & fishing
Kangaroo Valley is described by many as “The most beautiful valley in Australia”, tucked midway between Bowral & Berry & just two hours from Sydney & Canberra. In the main village you will find a wide variety of activities, shops, cafes, restaurants & the local school.
This is a wonderful small acreage that can be acquired as your country home for enjoyment with the family, or as a fantastic weekender & holiday let to escape from the noisy metropolis in a perfect country atmosphere close to the village.
For more information on this fabulous property, please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or [email protected]
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|