Welcome to “Kangaroo Valley Views” an established B&B property in the heart of Kangaroo Valley with a large residence & substantial infrastructure all on a whopping 6+ acres of land.
Consisting of a super solid & extra large home over two wings with 6 bedrooms, 6 living areas, a day spa studio or gym, plus garage, carport, additional shedding & outbuildings, extensive gardens & cleared paddock sections.
It’s all here, from top to toe this property has got the lot, all with the handy convenience of being situated right in the quaint township of Kangaroo Valley Village! – All this could be yours for well below today’s replacement value.
THE MAIN RESIDENCE – EAST WING:
- A generous selection of 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms & 4 large living areas for family & guests to spread out!
- Three of the four bedrooms with their own ensuites & built in robes
- A total of four living areas consisting of a huge formal lounge room with elec. log-like fireplace heating, large rumpus room with slow combustion wood fireplace, an eat in breakfast area & another large & enclosed & tiled entertainment area
- Many north east facing rooms that are sun drenched in the morning light
- Centrally located kitchen with electric cooking, laminated bench tops & slate flooring which includes the eat-in breakfast area
- Additional day spa gym room/s suitable for meditation, yoga or exercise
- Fully ducted heating & cooling air-con throughout & 9 solar panels to help with energy bills
- Soak yourself in the sunlight whilst relaxing on the massive north facing open deck area, perfect for large family celebrations and entertaining
- Additional under covered verandah with lovely wisteria vines
THE MANAGER’S WEST WING:
- 2 Bedrooms, one with an adjoining sun room
- 2 living areas
- 2nd Kitchenette
- Separate Laundry
- An array of storage room & linen cupboards
- Internal hallway with lockable door joins the two wings, plus additional separate external access & parking
- The combination of the two wings makes it perfect to pick up with the approved B&B accommodation business once more, or for two families/ in-laws, or ample room to have friends or family to stay over
THE PROPERTY & LOCATION:
- Just under 7 acres with an array of sloping, level, cleared, bush, lawns, gardens & landscaped sections
- Elevated position & sunny outlook, situated well off Moss Vale Road & just a stroll from the centre of town
- Beautiful filtered views towards the valley & escarpments from many parts of this large property
- Town water and town sewer connected with additional water tanks for the garden
- Council approved to operate as a registered B&B accommodation business. Note: The business name and operating information also available
- Large American style barn type shed with solid concrete slab & high clearance could fit up to 6 vehicles, also with an allowance for plumbing in the floor
- Additional 2 car lock up garage & storage cabinet area situated under the large deck
- The versatility to store cars, caravan, boat or machinery or run a home business
- More undercover parking with a 2 car carport and plenty of other open car spaces for guests
- Garden lovers will enjoy the extensive mature rose bushes of various colours in the landscaped garden & a lovely encircled pond area for relaxation & meditation
- An array of fruit trees
- Regular visits from native wildlife & bird life such as kangaroos, wombats, echidnas, cockatoos, galahs & kookaburras
- Utilize the open sections at the top of the property for a horse or two or some sheep or goats
- Prime location close to events at the showground, use of the local swimming pool and village sporting fields or an easy “B plan” stroll from the pub!
- Easy walking to local primary school and bus access to up to 12 high schools in either Southern Highlands or Coastal / Nowra direction
- Just a short drive to Golf Club, Tallowa Dam & Kangaroo River which are great destinations for canoeing, swimming & fishing
- Ideal for the extended family, separate parent retreat/in-law accommodation/ or reap the benefits of an extra income via visitor holiday accommodation or as a separate rental
Selling for well below replacement value, here is a great opportunity for you to move in & add your very own personal touches to give this large & grand home the loving makeover it deserves!
Kangaroo Valley is often described by many as “The most beautiful valley in Australia” & in the main village you will find a wide variety of activities, shops, galleries, cafes & restaurants plus a public school & preschool. Add to this a friendly community that make you welcome in their home town – Your new “Valley Life” will be the envy of your city friends. Situated between award winning wineries of the Southern Highlands and the South Coast region, Kangaroo Valley is only 20-30 minutes to the larger towns of Berry, Bomaderry & Nowra, 40 minutes to Bowral, 35 minutes to the Coast & just 2 hours to Sydney.
For more information on this brilliant opportunity, please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or [email protected]
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||25|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|