‘Wendela’ is a marquee rural holding in one of the most coveted real estate enclaves in Australia today.
Located in Canyonleigh & part of the Southern Highlands in NSW, ‘Wendela’ is located a mere 9 minutes from the freeway exit to Sutton Forest. Approximately 500 acres of superb rural countryside, offering the ideal mix of wooded & open pastures with excellent fertiliser & cropping history.
There may also be an opportunity to acquire individual 100 acre lots with the vendor prioritising the house & its 100 acres as the first of these.
The home itself is flanked by a three sided wooden verandah. It’s beautifully crafted of wooden construction & sits intuitively on one of the 100 acre Lots, unapologetically taking advantage of the expansive views while also respecting the landscape upon which its positioned. The home itself is less than two years young & comfortably accommodates a family (& friends) with ease, comfort & style.
There are two split air conditioner systems within the home to regulate the temperature & two expansive & modern combustion fireplaces to keep the Highlands winter at bay. Double glazed aluminium windows, Tasmanian Oak floors & a quintessential colourbond roof complete the country postcard property.
Solar powered with up to 4 days of power even without sunlight, the property also has an 11 kva generator for added piece of mind as well as being NBN ready.
100 acres & home fully fenced two driveway accesses with :
- Mix of wooded & open Pastures. 30/70 with Excellent fertiliser & cropping history
- 1 main dam with two smaller
- Cattle and sheep yards
- Hay shed open sided 200sq/m
- 2 × 7500 litre tanks fully plumbed off the roof then plumbed to the garden
House: 18 months old
- 4 Bedroom house with separate media Room
- Main bedroom with ensuite
- separate laundry
- 3 toilets
- 2 x split system A/C
- 2 x stand alone wood fire places
- Double gazed windows & doors
- Insulated walls & ceilings
- Insulated sub floor and fully lined
- Retractable fly screens
- North aspect facing
- North facing outside fire pit seating area.
- Off grid power and water supply
- 2 x bottled gas for cooking
- 6 camera security system
- Septic system.
Power and water:
- 19kwh solar panels located on main shed roof
- 16kwh Lithium battery storage ( 4 days )
- 11kva Kubota diesel generator for backup power
- Solar hot water located on house roof. Gas boosted if required Frost proof system on glass evacuated tubes
- 157,000 litres water storage 600 sq/m roof area for water harvesting
CONTACT AGENT –
GEORGE KOLOVOS on 0418 232 816 or [email protected]
If you would like to inspect this property & have been within a declared hotspot within the last 14 days, please contact the agent to discuss availability options.