1945 Canyonleigh Road, Canyonleigh, NSW 2577
'Wendela' - A Prime Southern Highlands Rural Holding Only 90 mins from Sydney
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING IN 5 WEEKS (27th September 2022, unless sold prior). REALISTIC VENDORS COMMITTED TO MEETING THE MARKET. DETAILED INFORMATION MEMORANDUM, FACT SHEET & CONTRACT AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
Located in Canyonleigh & part of the Southern Highlands in NSW, 'Wendela' is located a mere 9 minutes from the freeway exit to Sutton Forest. Approximately 100 acres of superb rural countryside, offering the ideal mix of wooded & open pastures with excellent fertiliser & cropping history.
The home itself is flanked by a three sided wooden veranda. It's beautifully crafted of wooden construction, unapologetically taking advantage of the expansive views while also respecting the landscape upon which its positioned. The home comfortably accommodates a family (& friends) with ease, comfort & style.
There are two split air conditioner systems within the home to regulate the temperature & two expansive & modern combustion fireplaces to keep the Highlands winter at bay. Double glazed aluminium windows, Tasmanian Oak floors & a quintessential colourbond roof complete the country postcard property.
Solar powered with up to 4 days of power even without sunlight, the property also has an 11 kva generator for added piece of mind as well as being NBN ready.
Home fully fenced with:
- Mix of wooded & open pastures with excellent fertiliser & cropping history
- Multiple damns on the property
- Cattle & sheep yards
- Hay shed open sided 200sq/m
- 2 x 7500 litre tanks fully plumbed off the roof then plumbed to the garden
- 4 Bedroom house with separate media room.
- Main bedroom with ensuite.
- Separate laundry.
- 3 toilets.
- 2 x split system A/C.
- 2 x stand alone wood fire places.
- Double gazed windows & doors.
- Insulated walls & ceilings.
- Insulated sub floor & fully lined.
- Retractable fly screens.
- North aspect facing.
- North facing outside fire pit seating area.
- Off grid power and water supply.
- 2 x bottled gas for cooking.
- 6 camera security system.
- Septic system.
Power & water:
- 19kwh solar panels located on main shed roof.
- 16kwh Lithium battery storage ( 4 days )
- 11kva Kubota diesel generator for backup power.
- Solar hot water located on house roof. Gas boosted if required Frost proof system on glass evacuated tubes.
- 157,000 litres water storage 600sqm roof area for water harvesting.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING IN 5 WEEKS ( September 2022). REALISTIC VENDORS COMMITTED TO MEETING THE MARKET. DETAILED INFORMATION MEMORANDUM & FACT SHEET AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
If you would like to inspect this property please contact George Kolovos on 0418 232 816 or [email protected] or Sarah Long on 0477 555 055 or [email protected]
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L5909538
- Property Type:Acreage
- Land Area:100 acre
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$ p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||n/a|