From the moment you enter you immediately begin to enjoy the way that high end design & space have been brought together in this amazing property. Located in one of the best streets in Moss Vale this is absolutely a must see!
The large entry creates a pathway from the formal living at the front of the home to the large open plan kitchen, dining & lounge. With an exceptional alfresco area this home is perfect for any entertainer! Sitting on an elevated 2,000 sqm of easy care gardens, in a peaceful residential cul-de-sac with rural glimpses, it doesn’t get much better than this.
This property features:
- Sprawling master suite with walk-in/through wardrobe
- Large ensuite with his & hers vanities & floor to ceiling tiles
- 4 generous bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Modern family bathroom with free standing bath & floor to ceiling tiles
- Children’s retreat or activities room
- Large open plan kitchen that features a walk-in pantry, waterfall stone bench tops, breakfast bar & ample storage
- Featuring a study located just off the kitchen & living area perfect for anyone looking to work from home or as an additional 5 bedroom for guests!
- 9ft ceilings throughout the home
- Impressive electric entry gates & tree lined driveway
- Easy & ideal side access to the impressive shed out the back, perfect for bike, caravan or boat enthusiasts
Conveniently located only minutes from Moss Vale Town centre, where you will find a great range of shops, cafes, restaurants, fantastic local schools, the indoor aquatic centre, stunning local parks & a selection of transportation services. An easy drive to the expressway & only 2 hours from both Sydney & Canberra. Don’t miss this opportunity to secure your dream home in one of Moss Vale’s most sought-after locations. For more information or to arrange a private inspection please contact Damien Ogilvy on 0423 548 147 [email protected] or Brooke Smith on 0488 555 098 [email protected]
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||132|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||26 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|
Moss Vale High School
|21 Narellan Road Moss Vale NSW 2577||Secondary||Government||1.54 km|
|6530 Illawarra Highway Moss Vale NSW 2577||Special||Non-Government||2.16 km|
|St Paul's International College||463 Argyle Street Moss Vale NSW 2577||Secondary||Non-Government||2.49 km|
Moss Vale Public School
|12 Browley Street Moss Vale NSW 2577||Primary||Government||2.72 km|
|11-29 Railway Road Burradoo NSW 2576||Combined||Non-Government||4.77 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.