Rarely do these freestanding villa homes come on the market. They are tightly held for good reason. Secure, private & superb quality, only minutes walk to Bowral hospital & Bradman Oval
Generous & free flowing in proportions, with a good separation of formal & informal living & dining areas. The main bedroom is well appointed with a en-suite & walk in robe, & is well located away from the remaining bedrooms, perfect for guests & those working from home.
Internal access from the double garage & this lovely home is warmed by central ducted-heating & cooling. The large sun soaked Kitchen dining area, has multiple entries to the private gardens, with a huge automatic awning providing an alfresco covered entertaining area.
- Kitchen includes stone bench tops, large oven, Gas cook top & dishwasher
- Meals & family area is adjacent to kitchen & has external access to entertaining area with electric awning.
- Large dining & formal lounge area
- Master bedroom has walk in robe plus en-suite with shower, w.c, & IXL
- Two remaining bedrooms all have built in robes
- Main bathroom has bath, shower, double vanity & IXL
- Generous laundry has external access, good storage & linen cupboard
- Double remote controlled garage has internal access to entry & access to garden
- Beautiful private garden surrounded by private hedging attracting northerly light.
- Walk to town, & in a quiet location in secure gated complex
Located only moments away from cafes, the Cherry tree walk, Bradman oval & the hospital, this is an outstanding opportunity to be seized!
This beautifully presented home will not be on the market for long & is priced to sell.
Serious buyers only.
See website for Open times or book a private inspection.
Call Ken 0455 555 042 or Peter 0477 555 055
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||208|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||75|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
Bowral High School
|7 Park Road Bowral NSW 2576||Special||Government||0.47 km|
Bowral Public School
|47 Bendooley Street Bowral NSW 2576||Primary||Government||0.78 km|
St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Primary School
|24-32 Bundaroo Street Bowral NSW 2576||Primary||Non-Government||1.04 km|
Chevalier College Bowral
|481A Moss Vale Road Bowral NSW 2576||Secondary||Non-Government||1.22 km|
Aurora Southern Highlands Steiner School
|1 Centennial Road Bowral NSW 2576||Primary||Non-Government||1.62 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.