Central Park Mittagong is a sophisticated & timely development, helping to unite the necessities of contemporary living such as distinctive design, safety, security, convenience & affordability into a harmonized apartment community of scale & ease.
Pitched to a diverse market ranging from professionals to downsizers & buyers looking for an escape without constant & increasingly expensive maintenance, Central Park offers a range unique apartment options each allowing owners to experience the Southern Highlands from a smart, stylish base without compromise.
- Apartments still available to purchase.
- 3 on the ground floor (Please note these apartments are currently tenanted & require 48 hours notice of an inspection)
- 5 on the third floor – all vacant
- All apartments are open plan with 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms, secure basement parking + storage locker.
- High quality finishes throughout including double glazed windows, gas cooking, ducted heating & cooling, plush carpet & private balconies.
- State of the art security building, private lift access for residents only.
- All apartment floorplans are unique with the design focus being to provide comfort & privacy.
- Close to all everyday necessities such as transport, medical centres, shopping complexes, schools & cafes & restaurants.
Residents also have access to an outdoor landscaped & private rooftop garden on level two creating a sense of community at Central Park. Deep soil container planting means that residents can enjoy a community vegetable garden or simply enjoy the beauty & tranquillity of being surrounded by shrubs & trees in a secluded setting. Spend some quiet time & enjoy a barbeque or make the alfresco dining space the ideal place to enjoy a warm summer’s evening.
Beautifully appointed, each apartment represents excellent value with exceptional finishing & attention to detail throughout. The engineers that build the complex even commented their adoration, saying it is one of the best complexes they have ever worked on.
Please contact George Kolovos 0418 232 816 or Sarah Long 0477 555 055 for further details & to arrange an inspection of this landmark development.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||170|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||41|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||47 %|