Presenting an amazing opportunity, offered for the first time in thirty years this family home set on an amazing 5-acre parcel of land it is the ultimate lifestyle offering. With a large north facing light filled home featuring four-bedrooms with multiple living areas & original slow combustion fire. Established gardens surround the house with multiple cleared & level paddocks perfect for a number of lifestyles uses. Located in the heart of Colo Vale with the local primary school & sporting fields on your doorstep & only minutes to the freeway with quick access to & from Sydney & ten minutes into both Mittagong & Bowral town centres.
- Five stunning acres
- Four bedrooms the fourth ideal multi purposes or additional living room.
- Large three-way bathroom with shower, bath, vanity & separate toilet.
- Separate toilet located in the laundry.
- Galley style kitchen with electric oven & cooktop.
- Multiple living areas including a formal lounge accompanied by the slow combustion fire which heats the whole house & sunny family room.
- Outside we have five large & fully fenced paddocks, two-night paddocks with shelters & electric fencing ideal for horses.
- Estimate fifty thousand litre water tanks servicing the house with additional twenty thousand litre tanks for irrigation that can be pumped back up to the house.
- Large garaging with power & additional shedding.
- The property offers three different access points ideal to access the back of the property.
- Council rate $4,134.02 pa.
In line with current NSW Health guidelines, inspections are By Appointment only. If you are living outside the Southern Highlands you will be required to attain a permit prior to an inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||37|
|Median Rental Price||$495 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|