Set back from the street in a commanding position, this beautifully presented home in one of the villages best pockets offers a tremendous lifetstyle minutes from the great cafe’s, walking tracks and nature playground that is Bundanoon.
Offering 4 large bedrooms, the home features high raked ceilings in the main living area welcoming abundant light & warmth.
Immaculately presented & meticulously cared for the home leaves no stone unturned, boasting fully landscaped grounds on a generous 2,010 sqm Block.
- 4 Generous bedrooms with built in robes, Master bedroom with large walk in robe & ensuite
- Open plan living/dining with high raked ceiling offering an abundance of natural light
- Spacious Kitchen with Tasmanian oak, dish washer & double oven with 900wide gas cook top
- Central Heating, cooling & slow combustion fire
- New Pure Wool Carpet & blackbutt timber floors throughout the home provide an added feeling of luxury, warmth & comfort.
- Study, Media Room, Outdoor Entertaining Area
- A double garage & a large 3 Bay shed (10×9×3) insulated & 3 phase power, suitable for caravans or Winnebago with ample side access
- Town services including NBN
- Veggie patch
- Established gardens featuring hedges, roses, lavender beds & pin oaks
This is an outstanding property & a fine example of Southern Highlands living.
If you are looking for something above the average please contact Clayton Smith on 0419 555 035 to secure your inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||69|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||37 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$270 p.w.|