Property ID: 19781926
Inspired by the style & sophistication of Hamptons architecture, this exquisite, master-built home exudes contemporary elegance, blending the charms of country living with the convenience of Bowral, just minutes away.
This magnificent, architecturally designed retreat, spans 660 sqm & boasts no less than six bedrooms & an abundance of formal & casual living space perfect for the growing or extended family. The property is currently set up for short term holiday stays & is returning over $100,000 pa which is a great way to make to the investment work moving forward.
Discerning retirees seeking country-style living at its best will also be enthralled by this spacious sanctuary, which is cradled by over five acres (2.121ha approx) of gloriously lush, north-facing gardens, brimming with beautiful deciduous & evergreen trees & colourful flowers that combined, offer an enviable mix of beauty, serenity & privacy. Panoramic windows in living areas & bedrooms capture the garden panorama & from several bedrooms, French doors to the verandah invite you to greet the day in the best way possible.
Just over an hour from Sydney, this immaculately presented, must-see property offers:
• Six large bedrooms, the master with walk-in robe & ensuite with spa bath & shower
• A south wing, two-bedroom studio with separate, private access & bathroom offering ideal guest accommodation or home/office business facilities
• Expansive, light-filled, country style kitchen with timber bench tops, electric oven & gas cook top with the capacity to cater for large gatherings
• A spacious, open-plan family room adjoining the kitchen
• Separate dining room with easy access to the eastern deck
• A cosy & comfortable, north-facing TV/Media room with a cosy, slow combustion fire & large pane windows framing the colour-filled gardens
• Reverse cycle heating & cooling throughout the main house & split systems in the guest wing, along with panel heating in the bedrooms
• Solar roof panelling helps bring down the running cost of the property
• A separate games room off the family room with an open fireplace
• Three additional bathrooms tastefully enhanced with imported fittings
• Triple lock-up garage with internal access & work area
• North-facing decking ideal for outdoor entertaining
• The extensive, naturally landscaped & irrigated grounds, complete with a lake that beckons bird life, complement the meticulously presented home.
Filled with luxury finishes befitting an executive residence of this calibre & occupying a coveted, blue-ribbon address, this dream property is truly a jewel in the crown waiting to be discovered by a discerning buyer seeking an indulgent lifestyle in the Highlands.
Phone 02 4861 4444
Fax 02 4862 1346
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||299|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||33 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||82|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||40 %|