Property ID: 19069114
This attractive family home is situated on a well-established low maintenance 1,114sqm block. There is no limit of space with this perfectly presented home as it benefits from both formal & informal living & dining spaces. Ideal for any entertainer, with a large deck at the rear, perfect for BBQ’s with friends & family. Located in a quiet street only minutes away from a great range of shops, cafes, restaurants, local parks & fantastic local schools.
Property features include:
- Master suite with generous walk-in wardrobe & ensuite
- All secondary bedrooms have built-in wardrobes
- Large kitchen with breakfast bar, that flows out to the open plan living & dining area
- Large laundry with plenty of that all-important storage
- Great family bathroom with a large shower & bath
- With two split systems located at either end of the house, this home is easy to heat or cool all year round
- Fully fenced low maintenance yard perfect for children, pets or any gardening lovers.
- Internal access to the double garage
This home is a must see! For more information or to arrange a private viewing contact Damien Ogilvy on 0423 548 147 or Brooke Smith on 0488 555 098.
|Land Area||1,114.0 sqm|
Phone 02 4861 4444
Fax 02 4862 1346
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||193|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||39|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|