Come & inspect this great value & extensive property in a wonderful position on the edge of Old Bowral. This solid renovators delight home with absolutely lovely gardens has perfect privacy & is situated on a super-sized block of one third of an acre.
Relax on your balcony with it’s wonderful outlook towards Bowral & beyond or enjoy your time in the garden growing your own veggies or enhancing the already established trees & flower beds.
- Solid brick & colorbond construction with elevated & bright view over Bowral
- Total privacy with neighbours only on side & an extra wide buffer to all fence lines
- Simply magnificent & extensive gardens
- Wide sunny balcony with a leafy & elevated outlook
- Three bedrooms in total – Two up & one down in the form of a flat
- Potential to create a fourth bedroom after renovations
- Two bathrooms, one up & one downstairs
- Functional kitchen with electric cooking & an eat-in breakfast room adjacent
- Lovely polished timber floors throughout the main sun soaked living areas & carpet to the bedrooms
- Hydronic heating infrastructure throughout
- Plenty of under house storage with a wine cellar
- Huge yard with room even for some chooks and/or an extensive veggie patch
- Single lock up garage with electric roller door & internal access (Could convert back to a 2nd garage which is currently the 3rd bedroom downstairs)
- Quiet setting situated well off the street with quality concrete driveway entrance
- Easy stroll to the Bowral town centre, schools & shops
- Popular position on a massive parcel of land, in fact, the largest house block in the street
- Please Note: Interior photos have been digitally staged as an example furniture layout only
21 Elm is the perfect & affordable way for you to experience the class of Southern Highlands living in beautiful Bowral & is situated in the ideal location yet without the huge price tag. This great value home, fixer-upper or investment opportunity is within easy reach of quality schools, shopping, entertainment, golf courses, doctors, hospitals, supermarkets & the railway station. Furthermore there is good access to the freeway for Sydney at just 90 minutes away, a similar distance to Canberra & only 50 mins to the Coast.
Homes on large land in Bowral & this position are extremely hard to find at this price, so make sure you come to one of our open homes or book a private inspection soon, as we are not expecting this property to be on the market for long.
For more information, please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 [email protected]