Nestled on a tranquil & leafy 978sqm block & soaking in the northern sun, this easy-care property offers comfortable & convenient living just minutes from the heart of Mittagong.
This skillion roof designed work of art presents the perfect canvas for the growing family, first home buyer or astute investors. Its peaceful setting offers a sought-after lifestyle that answers to today’s busy demands.
• Spacious kitchen with updated appliances, electric cook top & pantry
• Cyprus timber floors & carpet throughout all bedrooms
• Open plan lounge or dining, easy living
• Spacious covered outdoor entertaining area, outdoor dinning
• Four generous bedrooms all with built-ins
• Master bedroom with ensuite for functionality
• Formal lounge or sitting room for relaxation
• Slow combustion gas fireplace plus AC for those cosy nights in
• Extensive storage throughout for clutter-free living
• Laundry with linen cupboard & outside access
• lockable workshop or man cave
• Beautifully landscaped lawns & garden with matured trees & hedging for privacy
• Just minutes from Old Hume Hwy, for an easy commute to Canberra or Sydney
This property built in the mid 80’s has provided a much-loved retreat for generations. A beautiful setting with breath-taking views combined with good bones is a must to inspect.
Conveniently positioned within walking distance to Colo Vale Primary School, village store & local parks & only a short distance to Hill Top & Mittagong town centre. This tempting home is a real find, offering savvy buyers an ideal lifestyle of comfort, convenience, & a connection with the great outdoors. Do not miss this one for value.