Presenting this bright, warm & airy villa, offering nine-foot ceilings, open plan living with large bedrooms & bathrooms is the ultimate in relaxed living & is low maintenance & pet friendly. All within walking distance to Bradman Oval & the town centre of Bowral.
• Two large bedrooms with built-ins, the master with ensuite, & both rooms with double doors opening out onto the generous & private yard.
• A spacious & light-filled bathroom with shower, bath, vanity & toilet.
• A modern kitchen with Smeg appliances leading into open plan living & dining areas.
• French doors leading out to a secure & private back yard garden.
• Ducted reverse cycle heating & cooling throughout.
• Ideal central Bowral location this dream villa wont last long.
- Strata Fees – $595.00 quarter
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||222|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||74|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
Bowral High School
|7 Park Road Bowral NSW 2576||Special||Government||0.4 km|
Bowral Public School
|47 Bendooley Street Bowral NSW 2576||Primary||Government||0.95 km|
St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Primary School
|24-32 Bundaroo Street Bowral NSW 2576||Primary||Non-Government||1.23 km|
Chevalier College Bowral
|481A Moss Vale Road Bowral NSW 2576||Secondary||Non-Government||1.28 km|
Aurora Southern Highlands Steiner School
|1 Centennial Road Bowral NSW 2576||Primary||Non-Government||1.81 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.