This well-constructed double brick home is ideal for first home buyers, retirees or astute investors. This home features polished hard wood timber floors, with generous sized living areas, a new Kitchen & bathroom all set on manageable 892ms block located just minutes’ walk to Mittagong market place, cafes & the RSL.
Features include –
- 3 large sized bedrooms the master with built-ins.
- Centrally located modern kitchen with electric cook top & oven.
- Good sized lounge & family rooms.
- New bathroom with a frameless glass shower & toilet.
- Being full brick, this home is very cool in summer & warm in winter accompanied by a slow combustion fire.
- Solar roof panelling helps keeps the running cost right down.
- Huge outdoor deck off the kitchen & family room with stunning views of Mount Alexandra.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||101|
|Median Rental Price||$488 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||19|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|
Mittagong Public School
|19 Pioneer Street Mittagong NSW 2575||Primary||Government||0.38 km|
|1 Range Road Mittagong NSW 2575||Secondary||Non-Government||1.12 km|
Gib Gate School
|117-119 Old Bowral Road Mittagong NSW 2575||Primary||Non-Government||1.22 km|
|Tangara School||68 Bong Bong Road Renwick NSW 2575||Special||Government||2.65 km|
Aurora Southern Highlands Steiner School
|1 Centennial Road Bowral NSW 2576||Primary||Non-Government||3.13 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.
22 Henderson Avenue, Mittagong,
New South Wales, 2575