Property ID: 19421788
Welcome to “Litchfield”, a lovely & sunny dormer style home on just under half an acre of stunning landscaped grounds, located in beautiful Burrawang Village.
- Magnificent private position set well back with a perfect northerly aspect which catches the sun all day
- Enter via the beautiful & rustic wooden front gates leading into the fully fenced yard with mature landscaped gardens & privacy hedging
- Three bedrooms all with robes, two bathrooms plus studio/art room
- Currently divided into three living areas including a wonderful upstairs loft living space which could possibly convert to a large master suite
- Charming galley kitchen with gas & elec. cooking leads onto the eat-in dining area with cosy s/c fire place
- Light filled main living room leads onto the large & sunny front deck with retractable awning
- Inviting separate main entrance lobby which acts as a central hub directing to either the living areas or utilities
- Ample sized laundry with 2nd bathroom facilities & adjacent studio room
- Large double garaging split into two sections
- Private rear covered verandah with BBQ area, perfect for entertaining family & friends!
- Sunny aspect & views to the North in an elevated & private setting
- Attractive & extensive lawn & garden areas to the front & rear of the home
- Generous sealed driveway on the eastern side providing space & a privacy buffer
- Perfectly positioned close to the village within an easy stroll to the general store caf, country pub & local school of beautiful Burrawang.
Burrawang is a secluded & tranquil village in the heart of the Highlands, just 12 minutes to Moss Vale, 18 minutes to Bowral & 45 minutes to the coast. With a permanent population of just 100 or so & a quaint country school with around 30 children, Burrawang is a true Aussie village with a real nineteenth century charm & a number of the cottages & churches in the area that date right back to colonial times. It is here that you can experience the wonderful atmosphere of country village living, in a friendly community.
For more information or to arrange an inspection of this beautiful property, please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 [email protected] or Ashley Kersten on 0447 555 001 [email protected]
|Land Area||1,834.0 sqm|
Phone 02 4861 4444
Fax 02 4862 1346
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||23|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|