A tranquil, characterful & tastefully renovated timber home of welcoming proportions – offering the relaxing sounds of nature & a gorgeous palette of bushland colour.
Internal Features include:
• 4 Generous bedrooms – 3 with built-ins
• Master with ensuite
• Open plan kitchen
• Gas cooktop/electric oven/gas points
• Cosy slow combustion fireplace in main living area
• Polished wood floors
• Gorgeous vaulted ceilings
• Light & spacious throughout
• Energy efficient LED Lighting
• Superfast NBN connected
External Features include:
• Large alfresco entertaining areas front & rear
• Sliding door access to decks
• Side access to rear + offstreet parking
• Lock up garage + carport
• Plentiful underfloor storage
• Level rear yard with craft studio
• Landscaping with beautiful native & deciduous trees
• Generous (1643sqm) lot
Conveniently located near the heart of the highlands but with a genuine village feel – easy access to Mittagong & all town services – make your lifestyle move to the Southern Highlands today.
Don’t delay on this one – see our OPEN HOME GUIDE or contact BRENDAN WATSON now on 0406 397 397 or [email protected] to find out more.
For searching Google Maps use Willow Vale as suburb.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||101|
|Median Rental Price||$488 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||19|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|
|Tangara School||68 Bong Bong Road Renwick NSW 2575||Special||Government||2.2 km|
|Highlands School||88-90 Bong Bong Road Renwick NSW 2575||Special||Government||2.64 km|
Mittagong Public School
|19 Pioneer Street Mittagong NSW 2575||Primary||Government||2.95 km|
|1 Range Road Mittagong NSW 2575||Secondary||Non-Government||3.03 km|
Colo Vale Public School
|91 Wattle Street Colo Vale NSW 2575||Primary||Government||3.55 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.