Welcome to “Wildewood”, a stately Georgian Style home of absolute class & situated on 5 immaculate acres. Wildewood is located in beautiful Wildes Meadow which is a secluded & tranquil country region in the heart of the “lush green belt” of Southern Highlands NSW. Your breath will be taken away by absolutely immaculate botanical gardens & the stunning views over Wildes Meadow farmland that stretch beyond to the picturesque lake & water views of Fitzroy Falls reservoir.
The Stately Home
- A generous selection of five living areas, four bathrooms, as well as wall mounted gas central hydronic heating panels throughout
- In the main wing is a choice of four lovely bedrooms, each with a beautiful outlook plus two bathrooms & a powder room
- The detached self-contained second wing comprises of an extra 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & large living area with kitchenette & laundry
- The wonderful light filled dining & sunroom area is signature feature of this amazing residence
- Immaculate eat in kitchen with stone benchtops, centre island, gas & elec., d/w leads onto the charming sitting room with gas fireplace
- Charming formal lounge & library with Jetmaster open log fireplace
- Separate Media entertainment room off the main living room
- Expansive views from the upstairs main & 2nd bedrooms over the lush Wildes Meadow rural vista & to Fitzroy Falls reservoir
- Large sliding doors open out onto the sunny entertaining & BBQ area where you can bask in the sun all day
- Perfect for two families or ample room to have friends or family stay over in the additional guest accommodation
The Property & Location
- Set on a stunning 5 acres with a combination of immaculate landscaped gardens & grassed paddock sections
- An array of some of the most beautiful gardens you will ever experience in the Southern Highlands
- You really feel you are away from it all in the Country, gazing onto adjoining farmland & with complete privacy from neighbours & the entrance
- Bonus for a separate studio or office amidst the gardens looking onto the lush green pastures & beyond
- Large amount of undercover parking with a three car colorbond shed plus carport
- The total security of a back-up diesel generator in the case of mains power failure
- Very close & less than 5 minutes to the lovely village of Burrawang with it’s wonderful school, general store cafe & famous pub
- Just a short 15-20 minute drive to the convenience of Bowral & Moss Vale with easy access to the coast via Robertson
- The nearby village of Burrawang, with a permanent population of just 100 or so, is a true Aussie village with a real nineteenth century charm & a number of the cottages & churches in the area that date right back to colonial times.
- An ideal property to wander around admire as your botanical masterpiece or have a horse or other small animals
Wildewood is a brilliant semi-acreage property with so much to offer. It allows for a multitude of uses & can be acquired as either your permanent country home for enjoyment with the family, or as a fantastic weekend escape from the noisy metropolis in a perfect country atmosphere.
It is ideally located just 12 minutes to Moss Vale, 18 minutes to Bowral & 45 minutes to the coast.
For more information or to arrange an inspection of the Absolute Masterpiece, please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or [email protected]
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||4|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|