Privately positioned set on 1.3 acres, we have to offer this beautifully designed family home.
• Top level offers four bedrooms, all with built wardrobes.
• Master bedroom boasting with walk in wardrobe and en-suite.
• Media or family room
• Contemporary kitchen with stone bench top, stainless steel SMEG appliances which includes 6 gas burner stove top, electric fan force oven and dishwasher, additional walk- in pantry with ample cupboard space and wine fridge.
• Open-plan living and dining room with gas fireplace.
• Entertainers deck overlooking scenic outlook to both house and studio.
• Bottom level offers a separate office or bedroom.
• Double garage with internal access plus additional open parking spaces.
• With separate access this property comes with a one bedroom self-contained studio – perfect for a quest house or teenagers
• Additional features, ducted heating and cooling, solar panels and underfloor heating to all three bathrooms with heating towel
• Semi wired fencing to property block.
• Pets to be considered on application.
• Available from the 20th of October 2021.
Please note, this property is still tenanted and there is only one driveway in/out therefore we ask that you do not enter the driveway to inspect the property until after the 20th of October 2021.
To apply for this property, register and we will send you a copy of our online application form when the property is ready to be shown.
Raine and Horne Southern Highlands Property Management (02) 4861 4444.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||331|
|Median Rental Price||$685 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||97|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||34 %|