25 Nerang Street, Burradoo, NSW 2576
Price Guide $1,850,000 - $1,900,000
At Last, An Affordable Renovated Family Home in Exclusive Burradoo
In what has become nearly impossible, there now exists an opportunity to acquire a great family home on an easy, level, half acre block within proximity to Bowral, private schools & essential services.
Recently renovated to reflect the property's classic charm & further maximise its location, you can choose to invest, downsize or begin your country lifestyle in a sought-after Highlands hamlet.
- Main living room with bay window opening out to courtyard.
- Kitchen with 6 burner gas cooktop, dishwasher, wall mounted oven, ample storage space.
- Dining space leading out to courtyard.
- Jack & Jill main bathroom with shower & tub, sperate toilet & centralised vanity.
- New Ducted split system a/c (zoned) plus gas points.
- Dimmable downlights.
- Master bedroom with bay window, BIR, ensuite with shower, toilet & vanity.
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with BIRs.
- Second bedroom could double as an additional living room or recreation room.
- New skirting, roller blinds, & sliding doors throughout the home.
- New Timber floors to all living areas & new stylish tile to bathrooms.
- New Insulation under roof & ceiling batts.
- New Colorbond roof. - 3 car garage with internal access. - 2,247sqm (half acre approx..) - Turn around gravel driveway. - Established gardens & mature trees with intricate winding paths.
- Walking paths leading into town. A detailed Information Memorandum is now available which stipulates all necessary details of the property including a rental appraisal for investors & a register of essential services & schools for owner occupiers. Please contact George Kolovos on 0418 232 816 or Sarah Long on 0477 555 055 for more information.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L19842114
- Property Type:House
- Land Area:2247 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||51|
|Median Rental Price||$1050 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||42 %|