Craftsman built, head-turning Hamptons style luxury with prestige fit-out, nestled in the private Anglewood estate in idyllic Burradoo. This quality home fully embraces the serenity & peaceful lifestyle offered in the Southern Highlands.
Positioned on acre of landscaped, easy-care gardens with a sparkling north facing mineral pool.
The property boasts:
• A grand soaring entrance welcomes to a master designed home that promises an enviable lifestyle encompassing a clever mix of privacy and harmony.
• Luxurious European oak parquetry flooring & stylish plantation shutters throughout with crisp neutral tones embody the Hamptons chic style.
• Soaring cathedral ceilings fill the home with an abundance of light with hydronic underfloor heating & ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning offering comfort & ease of living through all seasons.
• Four large bedrooms with b/in wardrobes, & an opulent master retreat with walk-through dressing room & lavish full size bathroom.
• Two additional bathrooms also offer indulgence with bathtubs & convenient access to all the bedrooms.
• An office, playroom or media room overlooking the internal courtyard offer the best of modern living.
• A well-proportioned spacious gourmet kitchen complete with 40mm stone island benchtops, premium Bosch appliances, a full butler’s pantry with integrated fridges & dishwashers.
• Offering gorgeous north facing views over the spectacular pool & entertaining terrace is an open-plan dining & living area that welcomes the sun all year round. The home also boasts internal access to a three-car garage & plenty of on site parking.
Be the envy of all your friends in this magnificent property which combines chic, modern country elegance all within close proximity to Bowral’s cafe culture & the district’s best schools just minutes away.
For more information please contact:
Ken Heikkinen 0455 555 042
Lynette Anstee 0415 508 457
Peter Williams 0477 555 055