Due to Government direction we will be cancelling open homes. Please contact us to arrange a private inspection.
Welcome to one of the finest locations in Moss Vale, this near new traditional Bargo Colonel home is situated on over an acre (5,942sqm) a rare find in town, extremely private, surrounded by established green hedging all landscaped & boundary fenced.
This home is traditionally beautiful with an emphasis on space that flows throughout this light filled home.
• High ceilings with LED lighting
• Central ducted gas heating through out the home with an added wood fireplace in the main living area
• Beautiful Caesarstone Kitchen with butler’s pantry & stainless steel appliances
• Wide hallway leading down to the 4 oversized bedrooms all with built-in robes
• Rumpus room with the potential for a large guest room or a spacious 5th Bedroom
• Master suite has a room sized walk-in robe with built-in shelving & hanging
• Adjacent large ensuite with an oversized shower.
• Main bathroom has a full size bath & spacious shower with double vanity & separate toilet
• High pitched double garage at rear of the acre
• Outdoor entertaining features a substantial fireplace for those cooler nights
An ideal family home with everything you could possibly ask for. There are not many homes I could honestly say I wouldn’t change a thing, however this is one of those. Highly recommend an inspection today, a quality built home with genuine value.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||138|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||17|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|