Please contact me for a fully compliant private inspection, or video walk through of this property.
Situated in a quiet family neighbourhood, on 1,001sqm of well established low maintenance gardens, this four-bedroom home is a must see! There is plenty of space with this perfectly presented home as it benefits from both formal & informal living & dining areas. The large open plan kitchen flows out to the dining & lounge, and seamlessly continues to the alfresco area, this home is perfect for entertaining all year round with family & friends.
Property features include:
- Large kitchen with easy access to both formal & informal dining rooms, also featuring a spacious breakfast bar & walk-in pantry
- Large family bathroom
- Generous secondary bedrooms all featuring built-in wardrobes
- Master suite with walk-in wardrobe & ensuite
- Central heating throughout the home & a split system air-conditioning in the lounge means this home stays perfectly tempered all year round
- Double garage with internal access
- Large shed with a fully fenced yard perfect for pets.
Ideally located only minutes from Moss Vale town centre where you can find a wide range of shops, award-winning cafes & restaurants, parks, fantastic local schools, indoor aquatic centre & transportation services. This home is a must see, don’t miss the opportunity to secure your own slice of heaven in the gorgeous Southern Highlands. For more information or to arrange a private inspection contact Damien Ogilvy on 0423 548 147 [email protected] or Brooke Smith 0488 555 098 [email protected]
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||158|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||26 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||21|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|