Named after one of Australia’s finest red wines, ‘Hill of Grace’ offers an elegant blend of vintage country living in the sought-after Tallong Park Estate. Boasting one of the best gardens in the region, this stunning, four-acre property cradles a beautiful colonial-style homestead connected to the exquisite gardens by cedar French doors from almost every room. Wonderfully secluded, impeccably maintained & nestled quietly at the end of a private, country lane, this breathtaking property promises a graceful, rural lifestyle of peace, space & comfort.
A separate guest cottage offers excellent income potential Subject To Council Approval (STCA) while the tightly held address comes with full access to the estate’s exclusive solar heated indoor swimming pool, all weather tennis & basketball courts, walking trails, lakes & golf course, enhancing the allure.
- A flower-lined, crunched-gravel driveway, winds through the park-like gardens to the charming, verandah-wrapped homestead
- The entrance foyer leads to the welcoming, open-plan living & dining area, warmed by an open fire & crowned by lofty, pitched cedar ceilings
- Overlooking the garden through bay windows, the huge Tasmanian oak, country-style kitchen boasts stone benchtops, walk-in pantry, quality appliances & abundant storage
- French doors in each of the four bedrooms offer direct access to the wrap-around verandah with wheelchair access
- The spacious master retreat with dressing room & an expansive, stylishly refreshed bathroom with a sleek & modern deep bath, centerpiece that adds elegance & personality with floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Flanking the elegant, formal lounge is a separate bedroom also offering an ensuite – ideal for guests or teenager retreat
- The jarrah-floored hallway also leads to the two other bedrooms, main bathroom & large laundry
- Exposed double brick walls add a rustic touch while no less than six split, reverse-cycle A/C assures year-round comfort. Abundant storage throughout
- Nestled separately in the garden, the three-bedroom guest cottage/studio with functional kitchen & living space with open fire.
- The spectacular, manicured gardens are filled with wonder, with hedge-lined paths leading through a multitude of roses, tulips, daffodils. lillies, maples, birches, liquid ambers, fruit trees and gums. A riot of colour is guaranteed each spring and autumn.
- The garden also harbours an amazing children’s indoor and outdoor playground, several gazebos for entertaining and relaxation, a plant nursery, garden shed & huge powered machinery shed is ideal for caravan storage. There is also a four-car garage and another two-car garage
- The property is serviced by 115,000-litre water tanks, 60,000 litres of bore water, an automated, underground irrigation system & solar panels
The peaceful cul-de-sac setting in the sleepy hamlet of Tallong may seem a thousand miles away from the rest of a busy world but the towns of Marulan, Goulburn and Bundanoon with their schools, shops, restaurants & services are within easy reach, offering you the best of both worlds! Meanwhile, Canberra & Sydney is just 90 minutes away. Add the recreational facilities offered in the Tallong Park Estate, this graceful garden retreat becomes a must-visit if you are seeking a supremely comfortable country lifestyle
Don’t delay contact GLENN DIGGLE now on 0410 349 572 or [email protected] for more information