Welcome to “Gnilda”, a stunning property of over 18 glorious acres, full of charm & potential & ideally situated at the end of a quaint country lane. This amazing medium sized property provides many wonderful & practical options, in so many ways … Continue with the successful air-bnb/short term Holiday rental operation, have as your permanent dream family home in the country or just keep it yourself as a sensational private weekend retreat. Located relatively close to the village of Kangaroo Valley with wonderful escarpments views, Gnilda is perfectly positioned, yet with the feeling of being away from it all.
- Over 18 lovely green acres, almost entirely cleared with stunning views
- The perfect north aspect & looking towards the beautiful escarpments in both directions
- Large 5 bedroom home with 2 bathrooms & 3 living areas
- Country kitchen with granite benchtops leads onto the large eat in area with large dining table
- Cozy lounge room with reverse cycle air con, warm slow-combustion fireplace & timber floorboards throughout
- Wonderful sun soaked covered verandah with charming swing seat & wraps around on two sides – The perfect place to admire your property whilst enjoying your morning coffee
- An amazing fire pit with seating where you can toast marshmallows on those crisp winter nights
- Open grazing paddocks with two dams, great for a horse or two or a few sheep or cows
- A very successful short term holiday let on Airbnb etc & currently managed by a local holiday rental agent
- Totally private setting at the end of a rustic quaint country lane
- Easy access to Kangaroo Valley Village only 5 minutes away, yet the feeling of being away from it all
Kangaroo Valley is described by many as “The most beautiful valley in Australia” & is neatly tucked between Bowral & Berry & just two hours from Sydney & Canberra. In the main village you will find a wide variety of activities, shops, galleries, cafes & restaurants. Add to this a friendly community that make you welcome in their home town – Your new “Valley Life” will be the envy of your city friends.
This beautiful retreat in the country offers an abundance of opportunities & to enjoy weekend gatherings with friends & family. This is a wonderful country property at a very reasonable asking price for a large home on medium sized acreage.
For more information or a private inspection – Please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 [email protected]
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||24|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
Kangaroo Valley Public School
|140 Moss Vale Road Kangaroo Valley NSW 2577||Primary||Government||1.74 km|
|The Scots College - Glengarry Campus||369 Jacks Corner Road Kangaroo Valley NSW 2577||Combined||Non-Government||6.21 km|
Cambewarra Public School
|87 Main Road Cambewarra Village NSW 2540||Primary||Government||9.33 km|
|75 Judith Drive North Nowra NSW 2541||Special||Government||13.46 km|
North Nowra Public School
|75 Judith Drive North Nowra NSW 2541||Primary||Government||13.49 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.