Property ID: 19596631
To be sold by Auction – If not sold prior
“Mayfair” is one those homes that comes along all too rarely. Nestled behind a row of stunning Manchurian pear trees at the end of a private cul de sac, this home is on nearly 3/4 of an acre. It is beautifully positioned on the block to capture sunshine & views. One of the finest residences in Robertson! You owe it to yourself to inspect this exquisite property.
Only a 5-minute stroll or 1-minute drive to the centre of Robertson.
- Master built construction, high ceilings & Blackbutt hardwood floors throughout
- 4 bedrooms with built-ins
- 5th bedroom or study
- 2 bathrooms – ensuite with spa bath
- 2 large living rooms
- Beautiful Georgian cedar windows & French doors throughout
- Stunning large kitchen with black granite bench-tops, 900mm Ilve gas cooktop & oven
- Formal lounge or TV room with combustion fireplace
- Gas heating
- Huge master bedroom with walk-in robe & ensuite with spa bath
- Main bathroom with gorgeous claw foot bath
- Separate toilet
- Laundry that opens onto the rear verandah
- Large front & back verandahs capturing sunshine throughout the day
- Large double lockup garage with remote doors & solid driveway entrance providing ample off street parking
- Bonus office or studio at rear of garage with air-conditioning, carpet & Wi-Fi. Perfect for a home office, or teen retreat
- Massive under house storage
- Three bay wood shed
- Great for children, pets & the extended family!
- Established ornamental Crab Apples, Japanese Maples, Manchurian Pear Trees, vegetable garden & many flowering cottage garden flowers & herbs
- Beautifully constructed fire-pit area for garden parties
Robertson is known as the green heart’ of the highlands. With it’s rich basalt soil, & microclimate – known for its landscape of escarpments forests & waterfalls.
It is only 30 minutes to the stunning south Coast. Close to neighbouring Southern Highland towns such as Bowral, Moss Vale & Berrima.
Robertson has a thriving art community, state-of the art cafes, a fabulous pub & a very connected & friendly community. It has a local school & pre-school, an array of charming restaurants, grocery & fruit store.
This is a truly magnificent property for the growing family, or for couples seeking serenity & space for friends! An opportunity not to miss!
For more information or an inspection, please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 [email protected] or Ashley Kersten on 0447 555 001 [email protected]
Phone 02 4861 4444
Fax 02 4862 1346
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||61|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||45 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|