Central Park Mittagong is a sophisticated & timely development, helping to unite the necessities of contemporary living such as distinctive design, safety, security, convenience & affordability into a harmonized apartment community of scale & ease.
Apartment 28, located on the second floor, has been meticulously designed to showcase a comfortable lifestyle, offering an open floorplan washed in natural light, views over the local park & without compromise on features & finishes.
- Master bedroom opens out to the balcony with WIR & Ensuite which has a large shower, skylight, wide vanity & toilet.
- Second bedroom has BIR, opens out to the balcony, a pleasing colour palette & a lot of natural light.
- Kitchen offers a generous amount of bench space & storage space, has gas cooking & pendant drop down lights.
- Main living area off the kitchen offers a unique feature wall & opens out to the balcony.
- Main bathroom offers floor to ceiling tiles, skylight, shower, vanity & toilet.
- European laundry accompanied by significant linen/storage space.
- Spare room perfect for an office or additional storage space off the entryway.
- Outdoor balcony is wide & capable of housing table & chair or outdoor lounges, BBQ, plants & overlooks the park.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Ducted split system A/C.
- Secure building with residents only lift.
- Underground parking with storage space
If you would like to inspect this home, please contact George Kolovos 0418 232 816 or Sarah Long 0477 555 055 to organise a private inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||170|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||45|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||37 %|