Due to Government direction we will be cancelling open homes. Please contact us to arrange a private inspection.
Welcome to “Myrtle Cottage”, a great little set up & your chance to enter the wonderful Kangaroo Valley property market with the potential bonus to receive additional income to help get that mortgage down! Situated in the village on a super-sized block, this is the perfect & affordable scenario for a first home buyer, investor or “tree changer” to just move in reap the benefits!
- Character hardi/weatherboard & colourbond cottage on a massive 1556 Block which borders Myrtle Creek
- 3-4 bedrooms includes sewing room & a fifth study/office
- The original 2/3 bedroom 50’s home was extended in 2006 to include the additional 2 bedroom self-contained flat
- Main bedroom with built in robe, c/fan & ensuite bathroom
- A total of three living & sitting areas with a combo of cozy slow combustion fireplace & r/c air-con
- Timber country kitchen with centre island & gas/elec. cooking
- Private north facing verandahs & alfresco areas with aluminium windows & sliding doors throughout
- The 2 bedroom flat includes a separate entry off Cullen Crescent, kitchenette, bathroom, two generous bedrooms, large living / dining area & sunny verandah
- The s/c flat has previously operated as an Airbnb receiving up to $200 per night
- Handy separate workshop room or man cave!
- Lovely extensive lawns & leafy native gardens in the perfect North facing backyard
- Town water plus tank water for the garden, bottle gas, town sewer & NBN access
- Great location with dual street access, metres from the local “Friendly Grocer” store
- Borders Myrtle Creek & close to Kangaroo River
- Easy 10 minute stroll to the main village centre via sealed footpath all the way
Kangaroo Valley is described by many as “The most beautiful valley in Australia”& is neatly tucked between Bowral, Berry & the coast & just two hours from Sydney & Canberra. In the main village you will find a wide variety of activities, shops, galleries, cafes & restaurants. This a friendly community that make you welcome in their home town.
In a great position, this is a an ideal investment or starter home for the first home buyer with the potential for an extra income to help pay off that ‘pesky’ mortgage. Make that move you’ve always wanted & don’t miss this wonderful opportunity to commence your country life – In the perfect country village community.
To view this property please come along to one of our scheduled open homes or book in your own private inspection. Please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 or email: [email protected]
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||25|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|