Nestled in a quiet street on the outskirts of the village, this four-bedroom home plus additional studio/man cave offers a unique opportunity for a decerning buyer. Close to shops & less than ten minutes into the Highlands with highway access to & from Sydney, this property has appeals to growing families or people looking for a tree change. Featuring spacious living & a large outdoor entertaining area this home is not one to miss!
- Four Bedrooms, Master with WIR & Ensuite.
- High ceilings throughout.
- Large central modern kitchen with stone bench, loads of storage, gas cook top & electric oven.
- Bright main bathroom with shower, bath & vanity, separate toilet.
- Lounge room features an impressive home theatre & surround sound set up.
- Open plan living & dining flows out to a covered deck with Crown Land views.
- Separate living downstairs with toilet & additional storage could be ideal for a teenage or extended family retreat.
- Central heat & cooling throughout.
- Solar panels offer year-round savings.
- Great family yard with large water tank, backing onto a quite bush setting on a fully fenced 1,107sqm lot.
For more information call Damien Grace on 0457 555 011 or Sarah Long on 0477 555 055
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||61|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|