Beautifully presented & recently painted internally, this property provides ease of living without a penny to spend. Perfectly positioned at the end of your own private road & on a easy maintained 1,103sqm of land this well built home is the ideal base to explore beautiful Bundanoon & the rest of the Southern Highlands.
The home offers easy access to Bundanoon’s shops & cafe’s & is a 5 minute drive to the vast array of bush walking, wildlife & scenery available at Morton national park.
The home offers 2 accommodation wings. The master wing with ensuite at one end & remaining bedrooms & main bathroom at the other end of the home providing options for those with children or regular visitors.
- North facing (Ample natural sunlight & warmth)
- A bright & Spacious Master suite with large window, walk-in-robe & separate en-suite.
- Two large & separate living areas & additional formal dining area.
- Wide & open kitchen with ample bench top space, electric oven, gas cooktop & dishwasher.
- Four good-sized bedrooms all with built-ins.
- Garden vistas from every room.
- Carpets in fantastic condition
- Central heating & cooling & additional gas bayonets equals comfortable temperatures all year round.
- Huge undercover entertaining area perfect for BBQ’s & family Gatherings.
- Low maintenance yard with all the hard work having already been completed by the current owner.
- Close to the local school, play/sporting ground.
- Surrounded by other quality homes & neighbours.
This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a well-maintained, quality-built home in a sought after & quiet pocket of Bundanoon.
I look forward to seeing you at an upcoming open home or if you’d like to book a private appointment please contact me on 0419 555 035
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||66|
|Median Rental Price||$485 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$270 p.w.|