Situated on a beautiful secluded block & in a quiet street, this home presents perfect family living. Surrounded by established gardens & positioned on a generous 2,616sqm parcel (almost 3/4 of an acre), this well-loved property offers a limitless array of possibilities! With four good sized bedrooms, a study nook, two bathrooms, two living areas & ample yard & gardens, there is room for everyone.
- Spacious living areas with family/dining off the kitchen & warm lounge room with slow combustion fireplace
- Large kitchen with plentiful cupboards, double pantry & island bench overlooking the sunny front yard
- Four lovely sized bedrooms, built-ins & ensuite to the main
- Main bathroom with shower, bath & separate toilet
- Paved front yard area leading around to rear garden with shed
- Brick & Tile construction with large detached double colourbond garage with side access & surrounded by ample open space for extra parking
- 50,000ltr water tank with bore
- Adjacent to a wonderful kids playground & bus access to quality schools just metres away
- Easy walk to the Fitzroy Falls lookout, a plethora of nature trails in the adjoining national park, local store & cafe & the beautiful lake & sailing club
- Just a 16 minute drive to Moss Vale, 22 minutes to Bowral & 18 minutes to Kangaroo Valley
Fitzroy Falls is a wonderful country hamlet in the Southern Highlands & is ideally situated between Bowral, Robertson, Kangaroo Valley & the Coast & is just 90 minutes from Sydney Airport & Canberra.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to acquire this affordable gem on a large parcel of land. It is simply waiting for you to move in, put your own personal stamp on it & call it Home!
For an inspection, come to one of our Saturday open homes, or, for more information please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 [email protected] or Ashley Kersten on 0447 555 001 [email protected]
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||5|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|