Property ID: 19101764
“Menabillie Manor” ideal location, views over Bowral & income potential
Positioned on 1.5 acres in a prestige location, this home has been architecturally designed to take full advantage of the view & light with its north east aspect. Ideally located only minutes from Bowral, with commanding views over the beautiful established rear garden to the township of Bowral.
Features include: -
• Double brick construction & double-glazed windows
• A wide central hall leads to 5 very generous sized bedrooms, 3 with ensuites, all featuring huge built in robes.
• Formal & informal living areas leading out to the glass balustrades verandas
• An inviting family kitchen featuring European appliances flows seamlessly to the informal dining room complete with cozy fireplace & breathtaking views to Bowral.
• Downstairs houses a billiards & library, both leading out to the well-established irrigated garden.
• A timber lined wine cellar, kitchenette, commercial sized laundry, storerooms & a double garage with internal access complete the downstairs area.
• Gas central heating & reverse cycle air conditioning, with a 56 panel solar system.
This family home has been built to an impeccable standard throughout & meticulously cared for. With the conveniences of transport, golf courses, schools & picturesque Bowral all on your doorstep; Menabillie Manor offers all the prerequisites for a relaxing lifestyle in the country.
|Building / Floor Area||650 sqm|
|Land Area||5,646.0 sqm|
Phone 02 4861 4444
Fax 02 4862 1346
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||269|
|Median Rental Price||$595 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||81|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||39 %|