Discover this hidden gem sitting on approximately 3.7 acres of native Aussie bushland. Located in the Tallong Park Estate this attractive grey cladded country cottage is perfect for those of you who want to escape the hustle & bustle & reside in the peace & quiet with all the delightful features that this home has to offer.
This rural escape benefits from:
• Attractive timber floating flooring & 8.6ft ceilings
• Wrap around verandah taking in the best of the country views
• Well-appointed Kitchen with large free-standing oven with gas cook-top, Miele dishwasher & walk-in pantry
• Open plan lounge & dining area with fireplace, great natural light & views of the property
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe & ensuite bathroom with pedestal basin, shower & toilet
• Family bathroom with bath & shower, Large laundry with good storage
• 110,000L water tank, 2.7kw solar power & bottled gas
• Double lock up garage
• Beautiful native setting with Gum Trees & fruit trees including Pink Lady & Granny Smith Apples, orange, lemon & fig. There is also a peaceful Dam located at the back of the property
Come & inspect this lovely property today. For more information please call Damien Ogilvy 0423 548 147 or Rebecca Townsend 0467 555 515.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||10|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|