Be delighted when you inspect this totally private & wondrous retreat property, situated down a secret country lane.
• Brilliant retro-cottage of 4 large bedrooms or utilise as 3 bedrooms plus separate one bed studio with kitchenette
• Magnificent supersized main kitchen with island bench, 900mm induction stove, r/hood, d/w & an array of cupboard space
• 2 bathrooms, mudroom & laundry plus large store room or possible future butler’s pantry
• 3 large living areas consisting of living, dining & rumpus/studio
• Fantastic sun-soaked deck at the front & a large covered verandah at the rear which captures the stunning rural & escarpments views
• Large workshop/shed, plus a rustic chook shed & small animal bays
• 4.9kw of solar & two slow combustion fire places to keep those power bills down
• An expansive semi-rural block of one & a third acres with an amazing rain-forest walk down to the beautiful creek gully & beyond
• Currently permanently tenanted with great tenants who would be happy to stay on, if possible
• All totally private, yet just a short walk to the great little Robertson Cheese Factory & country village
The unique township of Robertson is well situated with great access to the Coast & neighbouring Southern Highland towns such as Bowral, Moss Vale & Berrima. Robertson is beautiful at any time of year & a great place to live & play, with a local school & pre-school, an array of charming restaurants, grocery store, shops & forests & waterfalls to walk & ride through. There is a thriving art community, a friendly atmosphere & events all year round to keep all walks of life happily entertained.
This very affordable property of over one acre would be ideal as your getaway weekender or as a permanent retreat residence. For more information, please contact Frank Barker on 0456 555 422 & [email protected] or Ashley Kersten on 0447 555 001 & [email protected]